Hello!!!!!! and help!

Hannah's Mom

Mommy of 2 gorgeous girls
Reaction score
Hi Every1!

Have been addicted to this forum since we decided to start trying for bambino number 2! I’m sure there is a more appropriate place for this thread but bear with me I’m new at this lol.

I came of Cerazette approx 2 months ago, had no periods at all while I was taking it, periods have come bk pretty quickly I think, cycle is now approx 24 days. Was just wondering if anyone else was taking this pill b4 conceiving, and how long it took to conceive. I know 2 months is no time at all to be trying, and that every1 is different, but was wondering if anyone has any info on how long it could take b4 I start ovulating normally again (as cerazette prevents ovulation in most women)

Any advice would be hugely appreciated

Thanks In Advance
x x x x

Hi and welcome to bnb in regards to your ttc I would post in ttc u may get more help good luck hope u get your bfp soon
hugs serina x

hey hun, do a post in ttc, theres alot of ladies who have come off cerazette who will be able to help xx

Hey hunni, welcome to BnB x

Hi and welcome

cerazette ah i have had so much trouble with this.. not only was i getting periods every 2 weeks. i gained weight.. hayfever played up big time and i felt miserable all the time, i was only taking it for 3 months.. i came off it april the 20th and conceived pretty quickly.. i guess it all depends on the person and how long you have been on it ?

x

thanks alot every1! was only on cerazette for about 8 months, but had a contraceptive implant after I had my little girl - who is now 3 and a half, and we wern't trying when she was conceived! (a very happy accident) so hopefully it won't be too long this time round!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->