Hello beautiful girlies and bumps :)

Rachiie18

Reaction score
Hellooo :)
Im not sure any of you will remember me but i shall give you a little back story lol...
I was with my ex for 4 years and fell pregnant Jan10 however had a miscarriage at 15w1d, he was never happy with the pregnancy and always told me it wasnt the right thing, even had me crying on the floor once and was going to 'make sure i lost it'...nasty piece of work...anyways just before we broke up i had a chemical, which did break me seeing as i had the mc before...
anyways move on a year and me and my ex broke up jun2010 and i was dealing with the mc and moving on with life :) then i met my current partner...zak, who is everything my ex never was and tbh the light at the end of a very dark tunnel :) he knew how it felt as his ex had a 'a' without telling him and he was heartbroken over it..we had always said how we would love kids and with him it kinda felt right...but we werent ttc or anything like that :)
But the other day i just didnt feel right...something was wrong..well mainly that smoking was making me heave (just like before when i found out i was pregnant although i NEVER smoked whilst i was pregnant before :) ) i took a test later that night and it was :bfp: :happydance:
I told Zak and he was over the moon, as was I :cloud9: and to have someone so supportive as aposed to my ex is amazing..!
Im only 6 weeks along soo very early days but it does show through the darkest of times comes light :) plus now weve both got jobs, hes got his own place so its all a bit lush :blush:
Anyways i missed you beauts and had to come back :) hope your all okay and bumps are all doing well :)
Loves Rachiie+Bump :cloud9:

Congrats hun,
I'm Rachel too.
seems like you've been through a hell of a tough time. It'll fly by, trust me. I can't believe I'm already 27 weeks, I remember signing up to this site!
I wish you a happy and health pregnancy sweet.
:hugs:
Love, Rachy and bump :) xx

Aww hun, welcome back!
Congrats on your pregnancy!!
I remember you. You look a lot different now though, I remember you had dark hair? Maybe I'm wrong! Anyways, I'm so happy that you're in a happier situation now w/ your current OH. That's wonderful, I am so happy for you and SOOOO glad you're back! Good luck :hugs:

Heey Beaut :)
Thankyou it has been tough but it just makes this so much more precious everything happens for a reason and that just wasnt meant to be at the time :)
I know it seems to far away atm but i know it will fly by..! how you finding your pregnancy hun..?
Hope all goes well beaut <3 x x

@amygwen - hellooo beaut :) i did have dark hair lol..changed alot since my ex but its really just the same me a bit improved (personality and looks lol) like the upgrade on a car or something :p lol your little baba is adorable babe..! i remember when you were pregnant :O how time does fly..! lol <3 x x x

@amygwen - hellooo beaut :) i did have dark hair lol..changed alot since my ex but its really just the same me a bit improved (personality and looks lol) like the upgrade on a car or something :p lol your little baba is adorable babe..! i remember when you were pregnant :O how time does fly..! lol <3 x x x

I thought so!
I remember your avatar, once I saw your name I'm like, I remember herrrrr! And looked up your previous threads. Aww I'm so happy for you! Time does fly, just you wait!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I probably wasn't on here when you were so I doubt you'd know me.

I'm Skye, I'm 15yo, and 17 weeks pregnant. Congrats on your pregnancy :)

Hey Congrats on your pregnancy and I am glad to hear that you are in a lot better situtation and your OH is so supportive and happy! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!!!

My name is Tina, I am 18 and I have a daughter named Jayden who will be 4 months old on Sunday!!

Hey Hun:) I'm Skye. I'm 17 and just about 15 weeks. Glad to see things have worked out for you!! Congrats!!

Ohh I remember you! Welcome back! And big congrats on the pregnancy :) fantastic to hear you are in a good situation and have the support this time :)

x

Welcome back! & Congratulations on your pregnancy! :)
Im Zoee, Im 17 && 19 weeks pregnant. wishing you a happy && healthy 9 months! x

Congrats on your pregnancy!! :D Glad to hear you are happier and in a better situation.
I'm 18 and 30 weeks pregnant.

Hope to see you around :)

Hi I'm Jemma I'm 19 and my daughter is 16 months. Hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy

Heyyy, I remember you :D

Welcome back & congrats on ur pregnancy!! Glad things are looking up for you
xxx

:hi:
Hi Rachiie, Welcome back!
I'm Shannon, 19 and have a 4 month old named Victoria (Tori)!
So sorry to hear about your past, but just know you are so strong to be able to move forward.
My OH's name is Zach too, lol! Anyhoo, congratulations and I hope you have the healthiest and happiest 9 months! Good luck!

I remember you!
Congratulations on your pregnancy hun, sounds like things are going really well for you!

I remember you!!

Welcome back and congrats x

thankyou for all your messages beauts :) been so busy lately not even had time to sign on here lol dont you love the tiredness and how emotional you are in early pregnancy lol..!! although im a girly girl i do act like a bloke sometimes when im around my guy mates, Zak said something yesterday in the car and i broke down crying lol and he goes 'babe how do i tell when your in a d**k mood or a girly mood' haha..! this made me cry more at the time cos i felt i wasnt showing my mood properly lol...!!
but alls good :) other than the tearyness and tiredness, im just praying morning sickness isnt the bain of my life this time.! :)
Hope your all okay and thankyou again <3 x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->