Hello...bit confused!

Kendall7

Reaction score
Dear All

Hi this is my first post so please bear with me. I am Kendall, 35 and TTC.

I am quite overweight have been gaining weight for over ten years and now 18 something stone (19 stone recently), have a history of absent, irregular and very heavy periods but did not do anything about it until 2012 when I collapsed and ended up in hospital having a blood transfusion.

After this I was diagnosed as bordeline diabetic and put on metormin and have been on and off it since. Periods became regularish and I had a hysteroscopy and nothing was wrong but I have PCOS.

Last year was mainly on a pill to regulate periods Norhteristerone. Came off it in December as I felt I was gaining too much weight. Since then my last two periods was in December (normal, 3-4 days) and January (3-4 days). Now nothing. I also started having maca powder in mid January most days to help with PCOS. I have always wanted a baby but have given up hope due to PCOS.

I am around 2 weeks late. Did a HPT last week which was negative and then had to see the Dr as has ear problems after a cold and was put on antibiotics. Finishes tomorrrow. I have suffered cramping most days for the past two weeks but only really noticed it now. It mainly happens at night and I also feel nausea, have breast pain only today and not other symptoms. I do not know what to think! I am only on metformin and iron and cholesterol tablets plus anti depressents as always anxious. My tummy is huge and I am always tired. :wacko:

Feel so confused. Help!

Also - the cramps it is like my period is coming but it doesnt. It feels more severe than PMS. It is so bizarre and a bit painful.

Sorry for all the troubles you are going through!
I would test again for sure, if negative the symptoms could be due to a cyst, you may want to bring it up with your doctor.
Hope that it's a positive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->