Hello - Can I join you, I've come from 1st Tri

Oh no mammag. I'm so sorry for your loss and do hope you manage to conceive quickly when you're ready to TTC again.

I've found that if I plan one event each week or month it gives me something to look forward to and can work towards smaller amounts of time. I hope the time passes quickly for you. I'll be on here for at least 6 months so I know how you're feeling.

xxx

Hi ladies, I've just come over from 1st trimester too as I had m/c at around 14weeks on 19th Jan (they were dragging their heels over my dating scan!). I'm not on an enforced waiting period, altho my GP did recommend waiting until I'd had 2 periods - which could be anything up to almost a year as I have PCOS :( Fingers crossed I'll be regular for a while after this???

I'm so sorry for both your losses. Please try to look for the positive in life at this terrible time and keep your eyes on all the great things the future is sure to hold. Not least, moving into the TTC section! ;)

:hug:

Welcome Holly81. I can't help but feel that we're losing in snakes and ladders and are sliding back down the snake to WTT. :0(

OK ladies - positives! This month I have a hen party to look forward to, valentines day and the X Factor live tour.

What about you?

Yeah I'm feeling pretty blue this week, after thinking I'd made loads of progress end of last week :( I guess it's to be expected to have good days and bad days for a while...

But yay to things to look forward to! Hen party sounds great, altho I'm not sure I can face Valentine's Day this year. However, my positive is that my sweetypie OH is taking me away this weekend before I have to go back to work on Monday. He's keeping it a surprise where we're going, so should help take my mind off things and put a :) back on my face.

How about everyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->