Hello Every One

whiteeyez22

Mom of 3
Reaction score
i just want to start of with a little bit about my self then id like to ask a ? i hope can be answered lol
My name is Tona i have 3 children im a single mom dating this some what decent guy he has his moments or his bad days...my children are as follows
Natalie born 9~21~99
Bryce born 9~18~01 &
Emily born 3~3~06
and im 26years old i have been with my guy since DEC of last year but he is in deed the father of my oldest child let's just say it's a love story that was broken apart by some jealous people and we were meant to be because after 7yrs he landed on my door step! he is in nursing school right now but we plan to marry when he graduates we thought that would be in 2011 and it will be just not when i wanted but all good things are worth waiting for right? so any ways my partner and i have intercourse with out protection because we are at if it happens we will be happy either way but we are not trying to conceive on purpose i feel every thing happens for a reason well we do want another baby after we are married for sure so in the future if i do not end up pg now then ill be in the ttc group lol...
PHP Code:
my question is i was wondering if any of you ladies have ever tryed a opk digital in an hcg digital and if it worked or vice vrsa?
this would def be a neat experiment to try! and because im in the if it happens were happy category i have to test at least twice a month lol my mom and sis both had periods with there pg's as did i with my last! im just looking for new ways to test too! i like to pee on a stick and see the two lines....so that's me lol if there's anything else you'd like to know then feel free to ask..ill have to up date my profile more later as i can't do signatures or anything until ive posted 5 times?? any who i hope to get to know alot of you...thanks in advance to my?...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFacebook this post!

Hi welcome! what cute kids names... one is similar to the one we chose! :)

Thank you every one for the warm welcome! so is there an answer for my question? lol also i don't know if im pregnant right now but i have the symptoms for it real bad lol i woke up today an my Boobs were really sore and i felt sick but didn't get sick also ive taken a pg test but it was neg the only thing i could think of is i took it too soon and my days are off i normally have a 27day cycle but last month my af was late by a day and a half so instead of coming on the 11th it came on the 13th at about 11 or noon so i do not know if my af will come on the 8th the normal 27 day cycle or the 12th a 29day cycle because of last month im totally confused :hissy: lol and need your opinions and normally my boobs hurt like 2 or 3 days before my af comes but they been hurting off and on all week!! thanks in advance ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->