Hello everybody

Marian

Reaction score
Hello. I'm new to the forum, and new to being pregnant. I just found out about three days ago, but I think I knew I was pregnant before then. I'm 19 and this pregnancy was definitely unplanned, so I'm very scared.

Hello hunny & congrats on your bfp.

Being preg is a very scary time & even more so when not planned & its your 1st. I was petrified when i was preg with my 1st & i was alone/single. Many thoughts will go through your mind hun & there is nothing wrong with being scared or worried so please dont feel bad. If there is anything you want answering just ask on here , im still new here but i already feel this place is so genuine & friendly. Ive been on a few sites & none as yet have been so nice & calm as this place the girls really do listen & help & care.

Good luck with your preg hun & hopefully chat with you soon x

Thanks. I just don't know how to tell anyone. I really should tell the father, but I don't know how. I just needed to be able to talk about it somewhere. Everyone here seems really nice so far!

I can't even tell anyone, how am I supposed to do great? I feel like I'm already failing because I can't even work up the courage to go to the doctor.

Aww, Im sure ull b fine hun, welcome to BnB XX

Thanks, WinterKage.

Btw, I didn't mean to sound like a bitch in my last post. I'm just really tense about the whole thing.

hello and welcome :hi: i think we all feel super scared when we first got pregnant, i no i did and maddi was planned, thinking of you :hugs: x x

:hi: Welcome to Baby and Bump! x

Hi hun.. I've replied to some of your threads already but I guess it's time for a proper welcome!

Welcome to BnB... hope you find it as helpful as we all do :)

Congratulations on your new pregnancy, I wish you the best of luck and a happy, healthy 9 months!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->