Hello Everybody!

Roxie_Boo

Reaction score
I have lurked on this site for so long now,but didn't register until today.I just drifted in and out reading your stories every month and felt that joining this site could help me because i kind of need a place where there are people in the same situation as me,and you all seem so warm and friendly here.

Anyways.My OH and i have been together 3 and a half years.Two of those years,we have spent trying,crying,and stressing (or so it seems).We have had all the tests done at the docs,but everythings fine:shrug:.I did suffer a miscarriage 16 months ago and since then,nothing.In the meantime,my sis has had a gorgeous little girl who i adore and would go to the end of the world for,but i can't help but feel a little a little pang of jealousy whenever i am around her.I know this is selfish,but i can't help it.At the moment i am so confused as i have not seen :witch: since september the 23rd,but had 4 :bfn:.I booked a docs appointment last week but couldn't go as i felt too low,and couldn't face the dissappointment again.Anyway,that's my story up to now.Sorry if i bored you all!

i can't wait to get to know some of you,and help each other out on our journeys to a :bfp: and a beautiful, bouncing :baby:!!

:hug: Roxie_Boo

Hello and welcome to Baby and Bump.
Hope you enjoy posting here

:hugs:

welcome and good luck ttc, hope you get your :bfp: soon!!

Always wonder who the visitors are :) glad you chose to be a member! :hug:

Hello RoxieBoo, and welcome to BnB. I know hard it is just waiting and hoping for that BFP. I haven't even been trying that long, but I'm impatient and want a huge BFP right now!

You say that you've not see the :witch: since September. I know you said you were just too low to go and see the doctor, but please do try to go. No :witch: and no BFP can lead you to feel really bad about yourself, obviously, and then you end up in a vicious circle, because feeling depressed can in itself stop the :witch: from appearing, which of course can mean no BFP for a while.

Try to keep smiling and just believe that one day soon you will see that BFP. You KNOW that you can get one, because you have already had one. I am sorry to hear that that BFP ended in a m/c. Lots of us on here know how you feel, as many of us have angel babies.

Let us know how you get on. And good luck xx

Welcome to BnB! Good luck on your ttc journey. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"