Hello Everyone...Im New

G

Georgie90

:blush: Hi eveyone,

Im new and wondered if there are any people at the same stage as me? :blush:

Me and my OH are saving to buy a place together so are waiting to TTC until then...:cry:

I really cant wait but I doubt it will be before 2012 :cry:

Anyway, I just wanted to say Hello...Bit Nervous about Posting xxx

:wave: Hey and welcome to BnB!!

You have found yourself in a really great place where there will be loads of people who are in the exact same or very similar situation as you who you can talk to about it all. This place is generally filled with fab people with great advice so I hope you enjoy your stay here :hugs:

xxx

Thank You...I would love to know everbody elses stories x

Hi & welcome!

OH & I are currently saving to buy a house before we TTC also. We might buy in 2010, but we won't be TTC until 2011 at least... a baby could happen before then though I suppose and we'd be happy :)

Its so expensive! and takes ages to save!!

We would be really happy if it did happen but are using protection...would liek to move out first x

Hey Georgie :wave: welcome to WTT, it's such a lovely place so really hope you're enjoying it here! xx

:hi: Hiya! Welcome to bnb. I'm waiting for years yet so can share your frustration! It will our turn one day!

Hullo hon :) Welcome! We are saving too but it'll be closer to 2-3 yrs to get a decent deposit as don't want to jump in with a small one, so we're gonna be TTC in Jan :) x

Lovely to 'meet' everyone and Im glad there are some people in the same position as me!
x

Hiya and Welcome :D
We are currently WTT as we are moving countries in 2 weeks and need to wait for OH to get a job, then in the 9 month wait we will get a place :D
Love to hear from you soon and see you round :) x
x

Hey, me and OH have quite a few reasons for waiting but it would be nice to have our own place.

Anyway welcome to the board =)

hiya, and welcome!
i'm WTT against my will really, would love a baby now but cant due to financial reasons and also mainly due to my OH not being ready! so hopefully 2011 will be the year for us. x

Hey :)

I'm in a pretty similar situation to you. OH is looking forward to being a dad but wants us to have a decent amount of money saved up for baby related stuff, and we need to be back in our own place (currently at my parents :(). I'm wanting to start TTC once we are settled in our new place but he would rather wait until he's a bit more mature.

Looks like I'll be waiting a long time!!

Heya sweetheart, and welcome to BandB
-x-x-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"