Hello everyone! who else has?.....

WantABumpp

Reaction score
driven themselves crazy with POAS to watch the line progress? How long did it take for yours to progress? Walmart, dollar store and wondfos all suck and give me squinter faints but FRER are clearly (not full blown) +'s. Just wanted to say HI and welcome 1st trimesters!!! :cloud9:

I am only 10/11dpo today but my FRER is quite clear but IC still not showing a line. I am not going to stress over it though, IC's never seem great on here to me. FRER's pick up very low HCG so that will be why they are much darker x

I still poas every morning with fmu using FRERs. My test line only started getting darker than the control line at 22/23dpo! I have one more frer left for tomorrow morning (25dpo), then I might get a digi for the next morning (to check the weeks progression)... Then maybe I will be able to stop!

im such a poas addict that i continued to test even til last week. but only because ihave a TON of wondfos and babi tests leftover and they're expiring before the baby is born! the higher my hcg levels got, the fainter the tests became and now they look worse than that bfp faint i got at 8 dpo and im nearly 17 weeks haha. but yea, those home pregnancy tests only measure a certain amount/level before they go out of whack with the dye darkness. i still have tests leftover but i dont want to test for fun anymore.

im such a poas addict that i continued to test even til last week. but only because ihave a TON of wondfos and babi tests leftover and they're expiring before the baby is born! the higher my hcg levels got, the fainter the tests became and now they look worse than that bfp faint i got at 8 dpo and im nearly 17 weeks haha. but yea, those home pregnancy tests only measure a certain amount/level before they go out of whack with the dye darkness. i still have tests leftover but i dont want to test for fun anymore.

Sounds like the hook effect. If you dilute your pee sample with 50% water, you should get a strong bfp :)

Hi there! I've only gotten one positive so far as that was my last FRER but I'm tempted to go out and buy some more. I love seeing line progressions. I suspect I'm around 11dpo but DH and I weren't trying so I wasn't tracking O. :p

I've been testing since about 8dpo and I'm 5+3 today. So I definitely feel your pain on the POAS addiction. I was concerned because I hadn't had a test that was darker than the control and the next test I took was SUPER dark.

I tested every day until 18 dpo and another one at 21 dpo for good measure even though I had my beta's checked 3 times and knew my numbers were doing ok! It's hard not to pee on those sticks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->