Hello everyone

missyb

Reaction score
Well im new to this forum only joined yesterday. Ive being looking at a few different forum and this look the best one!

So i've being with my parent for 8 years now. Im 25 and he is 30. At christmas we decided that the time was right to start trying for a baby. So that when i stop taking the pill. But we've had no luck so far, i though this month would be it but it wasnt :cry:

How long after you stop taking the pill do you generally conceive?

:wave:

Well im new to this forum only joined yesterday. Ive being looking at a few different forum and this look the best one!

So i've being with my parten for 8 years now. Im 25 and he is 30. At christmas we decided that the time was right to start trying for a baby. So that when i stop taking the pill. But we've had no luck so far, i though this month would be it but it wasnt :cry:

How long after you stop taking the pill do you generally conceive?

:wave:

I meant to say partner not parent. lol. Still trying to find out to edit posts??

hi :) i am not sure about how long it takes I havent been on the pill before....good luck tho!

Hi and Welcome!

When i was younger and decided to have kids I stopped the bcp and got pregnant like in a month. Since I'm older now is taking me longer to get pg. Wish you good luck next cycle!

Welcome to BnB!!! I found this info, because I didnt know the answer either. I hope that it helps you out. Once you quit taking birth control pills you may ovulate within two to six weeks. The speed with which it is reversible is one of the big benefits of the pill.

If you get pregnant before having your first period, which is possible, you may have a slightly harder time pinpointing when you ovulated and therefore your due date.

Another issue to keep in mind that even though you have a chance to get pregnant every ovulation cycle, it does not mean that you will quit taking the pill and get pregnant right away. It can take a healthy couple up to a year to get pregnant, even if there are no problems. This can concern women, particularly after stopping birth control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->