Hello Everyone

Sparkling

Reaction score
Hi all, i am already a mother of 2 (8 and 11), and trying for another. We began trying Dec 08, but my cycle is sooooo unpredictable, i have only had 4 AF's.

I would really like someone else's opinion, on whether they think i am pregnant or not. I know i should get a test, but its such a let down when its negative! (I don't want to get one. stupid, i know).

Last AF was 8th May, with 1 day of spotting on the 25th May. So up until now its been over 9 wks since first day of last AF. Have got the tender boobs, but this can mean AF is on the way can't it.

My other cycles have been (from first day of last AF) - 6wks, 5wks 2days, 7wks 2 days.

Any opinions.......

Thanx O:)

:wave: Welcome!!

Hi, I have unpredictable cycles also, ranging about a week to 7 weeks. Do you feel how you felt before with your previous pregnancies? The only way I knew to test was I had a 'feeling' I was pregnant.. I was extremely tired.. feeling a bit nauseous every night before bed.. and my boobs exploded out of my C cup, I had to move up a size. I would say take a test, if you're TTC it's not the worst thing in the world to have them in your bathroom cupboard anyway:)

Thankyou for the lovely welcome!

I will test this week, i can't wait any longer. Will let you know in due course......hopefully it will b positive x

Welcome to BnB!

Good luck with testing, hope it's the result that you want x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"