Hello Everyone

ProudDad2Be

Reaction score
Hello everyone, first off let me introduce myself, I am Brian and I am 23 years of age and my partner Hannah is 20 years of age from Belfast Northern Ireland, we were trying to get pregnant and for trying for so long and thinking that there was something wrong with myself that I was shooting blanks, I had made an appointment to get tested via the doctors.

A few days before the apointment I had this weird feeling in me telling me that my partner was pregnant, so I rushed out to the local chemist and bought a pack of clear blue and that came up positave.

After seeing the doctor and getting a due date of 16.02.2010 which makes Hannah 9 weeks but people have started to notice that she is showing, (Hannah is a big girl so it would be hard to notice) either she is further on than what we had expected or we are expecting twins. (Her dad is an identical twin plus twins run in her mums side aswell).

We go for our first scan on Wedensday 29th July 2009, I take it if it is twins it will show up?

Sorry for boring everyone, This would be our first child/s thank you for having me on such a great website.

Brian

welcome :wave:
your not that far from us :)
were just south of that border far side Newry
best of luck with your GF pregnancy
hope you have a healthy happy baby

x

welcome :wave:
your not that far from us :)
were just south of that border far side Newry
best of luck with your GF pregnancy
hope you have a healthy happy baby

x

Thanks =) Think I've been to Co. Louth once with my dad, very nice place.

Brian

there some nice spots up here alrite :) Carlingford actually one of my fav places
cant say iv had chance to get to Belfast as much as id like.. ):
Only ever get chance go that far usually if OH is picking up car parts or going to car,truck shows.. thats about it like ..

Pauline

Hi welcome to BnB, i'm from belfast as well,,,, Congrats on the pregnancy xxx

Welcome to BnB

Good luck with the scan, and yes it should be able to tell you if you are expecting twins or not.

Good to see I'm not the only guy on here.

Likewise lol, have you had your little one yet? what concerns did/do you have?

My main worry would be heating the milk to the right temperature, and diaper dutie (i.e not hurting him/her whilw wiping).

It's not hard to tell that im going to be a first time dad is it lol.

Brian

Hi and welcome
Hope you and gf have a happy and healthy 9 months

Likewise lol, have you had your little one yet? what concerns did/do you have?

My main worry would be heating the milk to the right temperature, and diaper dutie (i.e not hurting him/her whilw wiping).

It's not hard to tell that im going to be a first time dad is it lol.

Brian

No, My lovely wife and I are WTT, we just got married last saturday, and we want to get her immigration paperwork through first.

I worry about those kinds of things a little too, but I have some time to really ramp into my worry. Lol! I'm also worried about health, and housing, and smothering them with anything and everything they want...My OH is going to have to restrain me, or we are going to have some very spoiled kids!!! Lol, good luck with yours.

hiya!!
Yes if you where having twins it would show up..I bet your excited.
Twins run in my partners side, but we had a scan at 5 weeks and only one little sac, so no twins for me :(
I would be very suprised if she was showning this early on, prehaps shes just a little bloated, as some women do get this in early pregnancy!!
Anyway congratulations :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->