Hello everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hello everyone my name is Erica and i have a 6 week old son! he is my life! The father walked out on me and now is married to another woman and wants nothing to with my son! i was just recently let go from the hospital cause i was in an accident! i hope some day to have another child! and i hope it is a little girl! well that is about me!

Oh hun, you have certainly had a rough start to life as a mum! Hope your doing okay afer your accident, and your little oy is okay.

Welcome to the forum anyway :wave:

Hi

How did you hear about the forum?

You appear to be connected to the same IP address as Mindie Kay :wink:

Wobbles said:
Hi

I have one question! who is mindie kay?

tylersmommy said:
Wobbles said:
Hi

I have one question! who is mindie kay?

:roll: very clever!..........BUT

You don't get same IP addresses, they are like finger prints, individual, that means Mindie kay is your alter ego! :roll:

Oh common it doesn't take brains!!

IP address for this post 71.50.249.151 [ Look up IP address ]

Users posting from this IP address
Mindie Kay

tylersmommy

Even the signatures! Your username Mindie:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/babyandbump/mindie1.jpg

This username your on:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/wickedangelx/babyandbump/tylers1.jpg

Hi Mindie, or alter ego :baby:

SHELY IM GOING TO KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP TONIGHT!!! GRRRRR!! MOM IS GOING TO GROUND YOU FOR A YEAR!!! IM GONIG TO KILL YOU GRRRRR!!!

WAIT HAHA MOM IS SENDING YOU BACK TO THE FOSTER CARE SYSTEM!! THEN I WOULNT HAVE TO WORRY ABOU TSHARING MY STUFF WITH YOU!!!

YOU MAKE ME SO MAD! YOU ARE SO! I DUNNO!! THERE IS SOMETHING MENTALY WRONG WITH YOU! I SWEAR! YOU CAUSE DRAMA WHERE EVER YOU GO! YOU ARE MAKING MY FAMILY FIGHT AND LOOK WAT YOU ARE DOIN ON HERE! MAKING PEOPLE HATE ME! WAT IS WITH YOU! I DONT EVEN TRUST YOU AROUND MY ANIMALS! YOU TRIED TO KILL MY HAMSTERS BY DROWNDING THEM!! I HATE YOU AND HOPE YOU DIE SHELLY!!

YOU MAKE ME SO MAD!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Your timing is impecable Mindie!

Would you please both kindly leave the forum and leave us genuine people to support eachother, this is NOT a kiddies playground!

OMGSH YOU GUYS WANNA TALK TO MY MOTHER! THAT WAS NOT ME! I SWEAR ON MY LIFE AND MY FAMILY'S LIFE! :x

Mindie Kay said:
THERE IS SOMETHING MENTALY WRONG WITH YOU! I SWEAR!

Youre right, there is something mentally wrong with you! Now please do us all a favour and take your attention seeking elsewhere, we dont care for people like you.

So youre saying thar was your mum even though the post mentions your mum? like were going to beleive that.

THAT WAS NOT ME!! I JUST GOT HOME A LITTLE BIT AGO! ASK MY MOM AND DAD! MY DAD JUST BROUGHT ME HOME FROM EATING!! ITS NOT ME!!

Mindie, please just leave quielty and leave us to it! We have all had enough now!!

Thread locked! Both members banned!

Had enough & removed an OUTRAGOUS post!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"