Hello Everyone

cheekylupita

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I hope I am posting in the correct place, forgive me if I am not.

I took a home test yesterday, 2 days before AF is due, and got my first BFP, this is my first pregancy. I am feeling a little shocked (a happy shocked), nervous, all kinds of feelings. I had almost no pregnancy symptoms, except for having to pee more often. I decided to test yesterday because I hadn't felt any AF symptoms (I usually have really bad cramps and sore boobs). My OH and I are both 30. We had been NTNP for a few months. My last AF was July 1, and I think I O'ed around the 15. We dtd A LOT this cycle (nearly everyday up to suspected O).

Now my head seems to be swimming with 'what happens now?'. I am hoping everything is well and the little bean is healthy.

Congrats !! Now the fun begins :)
The first trimester is a waiting game .. If you call your doctor they will probably send you for blood work or if you already have an OB you have seen lately you can call them and they probably won't see you for a few more weeks. If you want to get in with a midwife you can call your local midwifery and they'll let you know if there is a spot open.
I also have almost no symptoms except peeing every half hour lol I have some cramps off and on which is everything stretching and accommodating for baby .. I never had sickness with my two boys either !

I made my appointment with OBGYN, but I have to wait until September. It's going to be a long wait that's for sure!

I know ! I was so impatient my last pregnancy I bought a home Doppler so I could hear the heartbeat whenever I wanted lol ! I'm waiting to try it until I'm around 10 weeks though .
I still don't even have an appointment, my local midwifery said they will call me in a week to let me know if they have a spot open for me as a patient . Patiently waiting for now lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->