Hello everyone!

angie0235

Reaction score
Hi everyone. i've just joined. I'm 13 weeks pregnant and this is my first pregnancy. I've got my scan on Wed morning and I'm stressing out about there being a problem with the baby! I've worked myself up into a frenzy. Everything has gone normally so far. Had nausea and a little vomitting and was shattered but that all disappeared at 12 weeks and I've felt physically great but for some reason I keep worrying about the scan. Is this normal? My family are really excited about the first grandchild but I can't get excited yet. I've found reading all of your posts really interesting.

:hi: Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your pregnancy. Your scan fears are pretty common (I think a lot of us girls have experienced that one). I'm sure all is fine though. Sounds completely normal that your morning sickness disappeared around the 12 week mark.

I was worried before my first scan that the tests would've all been wrong and there wouldn't even be a baby. Pregnant women are a crazy species. I'm sure your LO will be perfectly fine. Enjoy your scan!

And I was even worried at my 20 week scan that something would be wrong. It's perfectly normal.

Hello and welcome.

While a bit of worry is natural, try not to let it get to you, stress is not good. Just enjoy the lack of symptoms whil they last. :)

:hi: Hello.

I've been really worried about every one of my scans and tests so far, excdept my first but I only knew about it a day in advance so I didn't have time to worry!

:hi: Welcome to Baby and Bump. Congratulations its normal to worry.

Welcome to BNB!! Congratulations. :) Try not to worry too much - everything should be fine :)

Thank you all so much for your messages! The scan went well. thank you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->