Hello everyone

Mom2allboys

Mother of 3 boys
Reaction score
Hi,i'm a newbie here and have just had my 4th miscarriage i was 12 weeks and 2 days . My 3rd m/c was at 9 weeks last summer ,then sept 2006 was @14 weeks and than dec 2005 was 17 weeks . I've had all the testing and we found out i have MTHFR and was takeing 4mg of folic acid ,81 mg of aspirin and 40 mg of lovenox .not sure what happen the time .but I have 3 boys ages 19,5and 2 .has anyone gone on to full term after 4 or more miscarriages ? I do want to try again but i'm sared.I go tuesday for a d&c .Hoping i miscarry at home ,I have to take misoprostol monday to help induce. I hpoe some can help me . Thanks Sonya

:hugs: Im sorry for your losses :hugs:

Welcome to BnB

:hugs:I am on pregnancy13, 9miscs and 3 births with number 4 baby due in May. So sorry for your losses, are they going to investigate a possible cause for the miscarriages? Thinking of you at this difficult time. I had all my miscs naturally so have not experienced a d&c, though I know many ladies on here have who could advise you.

No we are not going to test this baby the other 3 we did test and they were all fine and all boys . Thanks to you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->