Hello everyone! :)

Jessica.xo

Reaction score
I just want to start off by saying that i already love this forum & im so glad that i found it! :happydance:

I have been recently been talking to my husband about when to start TTC. The first time i mentioned it he seemed a little caught off guard but after talking about it for a little bit, he seems more relaxed [i cant think of the right word to use, but that one should do] about it. We have decided to start TTC in April '09. :) I thought maybe i was rushing us too much or that i was pushing him because he wanted to wait. But after looking through this forum and seeing that there are many people who obviously have the same conversations with their spouse, i realized its normal to set a date. Haha all i can say is that im very excited!! :)

Well just to add a little about who i am. My name is Jessica, i'm 19 & i've been married to my wonderful husband since June 7th, 2008. :) I've been dating him since March 4th, 2004. It's been a wonderful relationship so far & i can't wait to see what the future holds for us!!

Alright well thanks for taking the time to read this. I'm excited to begin talking with all of you & reading about you're opinions, ideas, excitements, etc.

:dance: bye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->