Hello everyone!

Sam_Star

Mummy to a Battle Maiden
Reaction score
Hi evryone im samantha i have two beautful boys Lee 7 and Dj 1 and am 9 weeks pregnant with my third (hoping for a girl lol) ive been bleeding for the past week but have been reass:hug:ured by a scan yesterday thet baby is fine so slightly relieved would love to get to get to know other mums or mums to be x x

Hey Sam :hi: Glad you joined up hunni its lovely on here see i did tell u :D hehe xxxxxxxxx

hi and welcome to the most addicting site lol

Hi Sam, and welcome to BnB. Hope you find everyone as friendly and as helfpul as I have so far.

I have a question for you ... you say you've been bleeding this week ... do you mind me asking what the bleeding has been like? I mean, is it completely like a normal period for you? I am asking because I was absolutely convinced last month that I was pg (masses of symptoms, even though I wasn't looking for them) and then I got AF. I've still got the symptoms, so I've got this weird thing in the back of my mind that maybe it wasn't AF at all. Well, you never know do you?! I could test, but I've got no tests at home and I don't really want to tempt fate.

Good luck with the rest of your pg xx

Thanks everyone x
Colsy the bleeding has been so weird its not like a period at all its like stringy sometimes no clots though! the colour went from browny red to dark tred to pinky almost the consistancy of mucus (not very nice sorry) and thats how its stayed but the doc said i might have a "soft cervix" never heard of that one before! x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->