Hello!! First time mommy to be

lissagayle

Reaction score
My name is Melissa,26 years old, I am 16 weeks pregnant. A lot has happened in the past 16 weeks of the pregnancy. I'm originally from North Carolina and just moved out to Arizona to be with my boyfriend. This is the first time that I have been away from my family and friends. So it is hard with the changes that occur in my body when I dont have my mother, sisters or friends to talk to in person. That is something that I can say that I have taken for granted. The phone and facebook really don't cut it these days. Also with moving out here I dont know anyone yet, so i figured i need to get online and start talking with people who are going through pregnancy or have been through it already, because I know that will help to bring a good support system around me.
I have been pregnant twice before, and miscarried both times around 8 weeks. The miscarriages were caused by very low progestorone levels so my body was fighting the pregnancy. Terrified at the thought of losing this baby im constinatley worried and really cant enjoy the fact that this is a miracle taking place in my body. Sure I'm excited but the anxiety pretty much overwhelmes me sometimes, since I have never been this far along with a pregnancy every change that I feel in my body and every little pain that I feel, my mind thinks the worst. The day of a doctor's appointment is usually the worst, almost in a panic attack I fear the same words that I heard with the last pregnancies that there is isnt a heartbeat this time. I'm hoping that feeling will subside as the pregnancy progresses.
On a lighter note, the 13th of April is when I will find out the sex of the baby. Exciting and nervous of course, but I will be happy with either boy or girl as long as they are healthy.
I hope to make new friendships on here and to help others with the situations they may encounter, and to recieve lots of advice from those who have been through what im going through. Congratulations to those who are expecting and blessings and prayers to those that are trying.

oh gl on the u/s hope you get the team you are cheering for!

welcome! :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"