Hello first tri ! (Calling August ladies)

I should be due very end of August! Helloooo!

Ooh, it IS sooooooo exciting! I'm trying to calm myself down but inside I'm cartwheeling all over the place!

So many of us going to have Summer babies! Not sure how I'm going to like being heavily pregnant at the height of summer!

Hi! Due august 26th with baby 2 after a year of trying and 2 miscarriages. Scared to death waiting for my ultrasound that scheduled on the 13th. I just need to see that little heart beat and I think I'll feel a lot better

Hi all congrats to everyone. I'm due Aug 3rd. This will be baby #3 very excited to be adding to the madness! We weren't sure for a long time but we took the plunge & 2 weeks later - preggo! Gulp. Feeling very lucky & like it was meant to be. Had 1st midwife app yesterday - lots of questions & bloods. I'm in the UK & the notes are online now. Better than carrying a book around. Eagerly awaiting 1st scan date through the post. Eeeeek x

Hi

I'm due Aug 22nd, I have two already (3.5 and 15 months) so this is #3.

Is it all across the board in the UK that notes are online? Do we still have access to them? I LOVED looking through my notes after every appointment last time!

Is it all across the board in the UK that notes are online? Do we still have access to them? I LOVED looking through my notes after every appointment last time!

I'm not sure if it's across the board. I'm in the peterborough.yeah you get access. She filled all info in on her laptop then I got a txt with a log in & password. I logged in as soon as I got home to have nose. It's nice & clear.

Hi Ladies! I'm due baby number 2 around the 28th August.. not really sure on dates though so I'm sure it'll change! I'm also panicking as I'm having no symptoms. 12 Week scan is forever aaaaaway :(

Got my scan letter today - 2 days after the referral was sent.very impressed with the efficiency! It's the 20th Jan so will be bang on 12 weeks!
Happy new Yr to everyone x

Hey ladies, can I join? My due date isn't until Sept 6, but this is my fourth baby and i am pretty sure ill go early. Or at least I hope I wil!! lol Ive got 3 kids, my dd is 7, ds1 is 5 and ds2 is 3.5. So its been almost 4 years since ive been on this site. How is everyone feeling? ive just started a little bit if nauseas today.

Im in lincolnshire and my notes are paper same as last time. We have a pack to take to all appts/ labour

We've literally found out over new year so we haven't even had time to contact my midwife or surgery. I should have my booking appointment at 8 weeks but I'll be 7 weeks Monday and there is only one midwife at our doctors so your lucky to get an appointment within 2 weeks. Not that bothered though as this is baby number 3.

YAY! I found the August thread. Is this is active?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->