Hello from a newbie

Edna Cloud

Mum to one little boy
Reaction score
I've come over from another forum and thought I'd introduce myself quickly. I have one little boy already who has just turned one. We are WTT and hope to begin TTC'ing for #2 at the end of January next year. We want at least a 2yr age gap for our LO's and we're also hoping to move next year, so those are the two main reasons we're waiting.

I'm looking forward to getting to 'know' some of you and it's great that there's a WTT thread as well as TTC, etc.

:hi: welcome! you're gonna love it here! This is the best place to be WTT. everyone of these girls is so supportive and helpful!

Thanks everyone. Looking forward to getting fed up with the wait with all of you! I have to keep reminding myself that waiting until next year is the sensible option as we're trying to save up a bit of money too so that I can perhaps take a little longer off work. Decisions, decisions.....

Hiya, welcome to WTT. i agree all the ladies over here are amazing and such good support when your having one of those days lol. I hope the wait isnt too long for you xx

Welcome! Hope your wait passes quickly...

Hey, not too long for you, you lucky thing! :) Hope we can make you stay a good one :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->