Hello from a newbie

Beximus

Pregalicious!
Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
So nice to find a forum that is relevant. Hope you're all doing well today?
So many different stories on here bot happy and sad. Not sure I can legitimately claim to be in the same boat as it's been a bit different for me, but here's my story-
We're currently ttc/ntnp. I'm more keen than hubby which is why I use both terms. We're 33 and 34 respectively and neither of us very interested in starting a family until Aug last year, when after contraceptive failure, I fell pregnant. We we're obviously shocked, but over the coming month we got more and more excited and happy about it. IN fact, it completely changed my mindset and I have been able to think of almost nothing else since then! Sadly, I m/c at 81/2 wks and I was so confused and very depressed for a few months afterwards trying to get my head around what had been a very fast but very steep rollercoaster ride.
Since then I've been broody broody broody & getting desperate but he's taking much longer to come round to the idea again after what we went through together last time- if you know what I mean.
Well, after being non-committal but also not totally 'safe' for the last three months, Hubby finally suggested just before Christmas that it might be nice to try in 2011! I let him know, just in case, that I was fertile over Christmas and it might be nice to make a Christmas baby, so, we had a proper official go :thumbup:!
Now I'm 9/10po and waiting to test, desperately trying not to symptom spot :coffee: but probably not helping by hanging around on to B&B!
I hope I haven't bored you all or offended anyone and I look forward to spending some forum time with you all in the coming months
Baby dust & hugs,
B x

Welcome Beximus

You're in exactly right the place. You're welcome to join in any posts, or get involved with one of the groups. Here's a link to a group of ladies who miscarried late last year and are looking for :bfp: in 2011: https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/498830-ttc-after-loss-2011-bfp.html

There are some die-hard TTC ladies out there, so if you want the latest tips and tricks they'll be happy to help. There are also others, a bit like me, who are taking it easy for the next couple of months NTNP and then will be getting the big guns out!

Wherever you are, there's definitely a place for you here.

:dust: to you

Pip x

Wow Pip :flower:- thanks so much for your reply and all your helpful suggestions-it's just so lovely to know there are others who have been in a similar situation and I will definitely have a look at the group you linky-ed after lunch/taking down the Christmas tree...
Much love luck and baby dust,
B x

Wow Pip :flower:- thanks so much for your reply and all your helpful suggestions-it's just so lovely to know there are others who have been in a similar situation and I will definitely have a look at the group you linky-ed after lunch/taking down the Christmas tree...
Much love luck and baby dust,
B x

Lovely ticker Beximus. Good luck with the decorations. One job I'm very glad is out of the way.

Enjoy your 'naked' house.

Pip x

Hi Beximus
Sorry about your loss:flower:
You have found a very supportive and friendly forum. It has saved my sanity on many occassions over the last few months:happydance: Like pip said there are lots of lovely ladies here that will share all the ups and downs of this crazy journey with you.
Wishing you lots of baby dust

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->