Hello from a newbie!

angfento

Reaction score
Hello all!
I am so excited about joining this forum!
:happydance:
A little about me!

I am 33 years old no kids yet, married to my hubby for 6 years. He just graduated from College, and has been working for 3 months now. I have been the sole provider for he & I for 7 years, while he was in school, and we always said we would wait until his schooling was done before we had kids... I was fine up until about 2 years ago or so when I started to really get excited when I saw kids, and thought about starting a family of our own.. I never thought I would make it! But now we are here, and I am so excited! I literally get teary eyed when I think about having kids! what an amzing thing we are about to experience! We have even discussed, since we are starting so late, that adoption is not out of the questions for us. We just both love kids, and can't wait to raise our own! Our 'plan' is that we start getting back into better health, I've gained about 40 lbs since we met, he also, and are not in the best health. I want to be healthier to carry my child, and reduce any risks. My age already puts me in a riskier category. I will be 34 in Jan. So we are thinking of starting trying next Spring... but if an 'accident' happens WHOOHOOO! But, with our schedule, I will be 35 when giving birth to my FIRST child! Holw cow that puts a little pressure on me! I know with technology today it's not that big of a deal to conceive or carry at that age, but I do know there ARE risks...and what if we want 2 kids, then we really start feeling the pressure to get a move on! SOOOO got any good suggestions? Books, magazines, workout/ diet ideas??? Can't wait to learn a lot from this forum and meet all of you wonderful ladies!

:hi: Welcome to BabyAndBump
Wishing you all the best TTC'ing :happydance:

:hi: Welcome To BnB!!!!

I wish you all the best withTTC. Im 32 and TTC for number 1. I know the feeling about wanting Kids. I think it is natureal for women in their 30s to start getting emotinal about the need for a baby.

OK, is that Oklahoma? You from the USA then?:happydance:

Welcome hunni, I dont really have advice on being healthy. Little and often is usually a good one and only allow your self one treat per day. Swimming is also a good excercise providing you have the time.

Good luck when you start TTC hun xx

:hi: Welcome To BnB!!!!

I wish you all the best withTTC. Im 32 and TTC for number 1. I know the feeling about wanting Kids. I think it is natureal for women in their 30s to start getting emotinal about the need for a baby.

OK, is that Oklahoma? You from the USA then?:happydance:

Yep USA

OK so here goes my newbieness! What's TTC?

OK I found it! Trying To Conceive! I'm learning!

Hiya, Welcome to b'n'b:hi:

All the best with TTC

Welcome to BnB!!

all the best TTC and i hope you get a speedy BFP

xxx

Hiya :hi: welcome to B&B.

Good luck with ttc .. fingers crossed for a speedy BFP for you.

Hiya and Welcome :hi:

Good luck with the TTC and enjoy! :happydance:

Kate x

Hello :hi:

Welcome to the forum!

Wishing you all the best with TTC! :dust: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member