Hello from Belfast - and possibly the only fella on here?

Dave

Reaction score
Hi all, the fact that I was able to have Dave as my user name makes me wonder if I'm the only fella on the books here? I haven't spotted too many from reading through a few threads so far. Starting to feel surrounded and intimidated already!

Anyway, we've launched a new baby clothes webshop (don't worry I'm not on here to advertise or spam) I'm been sent on a mission into the www to get to know our customers a bit better. I'm an odd choice since I'm the only guy involved but I'm the only one who’s not on the shop floor and since I built our site I'm the most web savvy.

At any rate I'm sure I'll be absolutely no help to anyone, I'll not understand what everyone is talking about and this whole thing is a waste of time :shy: but it might be a bit of crack too. I expect I'll find discover a lot of new words that I'll have to look up in the dictionary.

Hello and welcome to BnB :) There is a thread posted with BnB abbreviations so you can check that out

:hi: and welcome

There are a few dads on here, none called Dave that i know of :rofl:

So is this purely a work based mission or do you have family yourself?

@polo_princess - No, no family as of yet. Not planning any in the near future either I suppose it's work based. But realistically I know I'm unlikely to get much business compared to how much time I'll probably spend on here so I'm going to say this is for a bit of fun too :)

@WinterKage - Thanks for the heads up about the abbreviations, that instantly cleared up a couple of questions I had. There was people TTC with their OHs and that was a bit confusing.

Hello and welcome, hopefully we will show you a whole new world!!!!!

There was people TTC with their OHs and that was a bit confusing.

You'll be seeing so much of it you'll have to get used to it, no-one uses proper words here :lol:

Anyway, welcome to BnB Dave! :wave:

Welcome Dave! :)
lol Now I feel a bit less outnumbered since I've always felt like the only guy on here.
I hope you enjoy your stay..

:wave: Welcome aboard Dave. It's nice seeing guys come on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->