Hello from Belfast - and possibly the only fella on here?

hello dave and welcome ! u can Pm me ure weblink if u want ! :)!
i dont like anything better then shopping :p!

Hi all, the fact that I was able to have Dave as my user name makes me wonder if I'm the only fella on the books here? I haven't spotted too many from reading through a few threads so far. Starting to feel surrounded and intimidated already!

Anyway, we've launched a new baby clothes webshop (don't worry I'm not on here to advertise or spam) I'm been sent on a mission into the www to get to know our customers a bit better. I'm an odd choice since I'm the only guy involved but I'm the only one who’s not on the shop floor and since I built our site I'm the most web savvy.

At any rate I'm sure I'll be absolutely no help to anyone, I'll not understand what everyone is talking about and this whole thing is a waste of time :shy: but it might be a bit of crack too. I expect I'll find discover a lot of new words that I'll have to look up in the dictionary.

Hmmmmmmmmmm I seen your website, are you planning on going for the kill with a spammy one? :lol:

Looks alright actually ....any discounts? :lolly:

Hi there,

sorry I hadn't noticed people had been replying to this thread.

@Rhi_Rhi1 - thanks for taking an interest, I'll pm you with a link. Any type of feedback you want to give will be greatly appreciated!
@Wobbles - cheers for saying the site looks alright (amazing might have been a better word) - I definately hope we don't look spammy!

Re discount - aye why not. I'll pm you with a coupon and you can knock yourself out.

welcome Dave, hope you learn a thing or two from us and have some fun along the way- its what we're all about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->