Hello from Canada

crusing4baby

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, I've been on this site for 5 minutes and knew right away it was a community i wanted to join.

My name is Sara and I am 25. I got married last August to my DH who i have been with since highschool. One month ago we moved into our first home and are just getting settled. We have booked a cruise for December 7 to the carribean and I figure perfect time for baby making. So i am currently WTT but dying of excitement. I am painting one of the bedrooms in my house this weeked. I wish we were TTC now, except i don't really want to be pg on the cruise as it is probably the last one for a while and it would limit some of the things i want to do, like scuba and ride ATV's through the mayan ruins... but its all i think about and all i dream about.

Anyways... thats me in a nutshell. Im excited to be on this journey with you all.

Welcome! :hi: It's always nice to see another Canadian on the site. We thought about trying on our last cruise too, but just with the "timing" ended up concieving the first cycle home.

Thanks everyone for being so welcoming :friends:... I actually planned my cycles on the calendar and my af should come the week before the cruise. So I think i have to stop my bc in novemeber and go bc free for one cycle before the cruise... small chance i could end up 1 week :shock: pg on the cruise and realize that i wont be ov'ting on the cruise so im not actually making a baby on the ship, but its the right timing for us...

Sounds like fun even if the timing is a little off ;)

hello and welcome:)

Welcome!!!
I used to live south of you in Brantford......but moved up north about 3 yrs ago!!!
Your cruise sounds like alot of fun....I have been trying to get to the Mayan Ruins but ended up staying on a few other islands!!!!
Hope you don't stay in WTT for to long!!!

Hi and you are going to love this place. I haven't been hear near a week and I love it already. I am in Canada as well - and feeling the love here! I am in the WTC and October looks like the TTC for me.

hey, question.. But welcome, I am new as of like, yesterday :D

When you say you plan to go off bc a a week before your cruise, have you talked to your husband about it? like does he think this too?? or is he in the "waiting" stage like my better half..

it seems like its gonna be forever to wait because he thinks alot about the money, and you can never really afford to have a baby... what are you thoughts?

RissaRox - DH knows that i plan to stop before the cruise. I am trying to find a way now to convince him i can go off bc sooner, as long as we are careful until dec

hey!

I am from London, ON. Went to school in Kitchener (Saint Mary's)
Welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->