hello from england!hope u can help

valerie54

mum 41 of 5 aged 23yrs-6 mths
Reaction score
Hi
My Name Is Julie Im Hoping Someone May Be Able To Point Me In The Right Direction. I Used To Live In Australia From 1982-1986, Where I Married An Australian Soldier And Had My Son Who Is Now Coming Up 24 In December! I Was A Teenage Mum Of 17 When I Had Him.
Anyway To Cut A Very Long Story Short My Marriage Ended And I Moved Back Home To The Uk In May 86.
However Before We Left I Boxed Up Some Of My Sons 1st Baby Stuff And Photos, Letters Etc And Because I Couldnt Afford To Post Them To Uk Posted Them To A Friend In Australia To Forward On When I Could Raise The Money For Postage!
Was Intouch With Friend For A While Then Lost Touch!! I Soooooooooooooooo Want That Parcel Back, Since Then Ive Had 4 More Children And Each Time Just After The Birth I Think About My 1st Sons Little Baby Things!! Its Got To Be Somewhere It Was About 2ft Square Box!can Anyone Living In Australia Give Me A Idea Of How To Make Contact With My Old Friend Hoping She Still Has It, Sorry Its Sooooooooooooooooo Long!!!!!!!!

https://www.friendsreunited.com.au/friendsreunited.asp?WCI=FRMain&show=Y&page=AU&randomiser=0

You could try here? ^

Good luck!

hi
thanks for your reply ive tried that no luck though scott is reg on friends reunited but has not updated his profile since 2002 wish there was some way of getting hold of him, i was thinking maybe i could put add in australian paper or mag would u have any idea how i go about that
julie

Well, why don't you search the area you knew he lived? then search for local papers (on the net) and write to them.

Good luck, hope you get it back. :)

BEEN INTOUCH WITH A NUMBER OF PEOPLE WHO WENT TO UNI WITH SCOTT THROUGH F.R AND THINGS LOOK HOPEFUL. ALSO FOUND A FEW NUMBERS ON WHITE PAGES.
INQUIRED HOW MUCH IT WOULD COST TO PLACE ADD IN SYDNEY MORNING HERALD TOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH $320 !
GOING TO RING NUMBERS THIS WEEKEND THANKS FOR YOUR HELP
JULIE:hugs:

glad u got it sorted lets hope all you stuff is ok all thr best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back