Hello from WA, USA

krazykat

Reaction score
We just started trying to conceive this month. I have one other child and hoping for twins with this pregnancy! I live in the Seattle area of Washington, USA.

:hug:

Welcome to BnB-
I LOOOOOVE Seattle. We have family that live on the Long Beach Peninsula a few hours away from Seattle and are probably going up there again next year for a visit.

Welcome to BnB-
I LOOOOOVE Seattle. We have family that live on the Long Beach Peninsula a few hours away from Seattle and are probably going up there again next year for a visit.

I haven't been to Long Beach yet, but have been to Ocean Shores, which is just up the way a bit. We plan on going to Long Beach next Summer to check it out! Thanks for the welcome! :hug:

Welcome and good luck! I want twins too, is there any special way to try for them?

Welcome and good luck! I want twins too, is there any special way to try for them?

The special way I'm using is prayer lol. Twins don't run in my family, but I have a deep desire to have them, so defying the odds, prayer and faith! :hug:

Oh!! I wish there was a special way I totally want a set too! Me and My OH have them in both our families but not sure if that is enough to give us some!! Good luck, and lots of prayers!!

Oh!! I wish there was a special way I totally want a set too! Me and My OH have them in both our families but not sure if that is enough to give us some!! Good luck, and lots of prayers!!

You have a very good chance then if they run on your side! I have none on my side but some on my DH side. Hope you do get twins!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->