Hello from WA, USA

:wave: Welcome to BnB!!!

I would also love to have twins - they run in my & my hubby's family, but how does one conceive twins ??:confused:

I supposed I have age on my side - I'm 34 and supposed to be more common for "older" women...

Any ideas?
Thanks!

I would also love to have twins - they run in my & my hubby's family, but how does one conceive twins ??:confused:

I supposed I have age on my side - I'm 34 and supposed to be more common for "older" women...

Any ideas?
Thanks!

I think most often it is from ovulation of more than one egg in older Mom's and using fertility help such as medications.

The gene factor of family history of twins often comes into play. Then identical twins are just from one egg that splits off so that can happen to anyone.

IVF/IUI with more than one baby taking is by far the most common I think? These days anyhow...

Yes, I know they are most common with IVF etc, but I wouldn't go this far just to get twins. Unless of course we will struggle to get it "naturally" (this is our 2nd cycle to difficult to tell how it's going to go for us...)

what I meant, it would be lovely if they happen "by chance".

Yes, I know they are most common with IVF etc, but I wouldn't go this far just to get twins. Unless of course we will struggle to get it "naturally" (this is our 2nd cycle to difficult to tell how it's going to go for us...)

what I meant, it would be lovely if they happen "by chance".

I guess it is luck of the draw if you do not take meds or UIU/IVF... I have never heard of a way to make it happen otherwise. Yes, by chance would be great :dance::dance:

I had a very very dark :bfp: for the CD I was on... who knows?? :baby::baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->