Hello Hello!!

kaitlyn_rose

Reaction score
Well, my name is Kaitlyn and I'm brand new on here. 21 years old, expecting my first baby May 6 2014!!! So thrilled. I will say though I am very very nervous about this pregnancy! I suffered a miscarriage a few years back and of course every little cramp or twinge I get I completely freak out. My last period was july 19, so I would have been about 14 weeks along, however when I went for my dating scan (at which time I would have been 10 weeks 3 days) we discovered the baby measured 8 weeks 6 days, so they changed my due date. Baby had a strong heart beat and I got pictures though!! Then about a week and a half later the baby's father and I got into a huge fight about his drinking and lack of support and I decided to move back home with my family (from virginia to oklahoma) and as I was moving things around I tripped on a box and rushed myself to the ER freaking out. Had an ultrasound (at this time I was 10 weeks and some change) and he said the baby was moving around a lot and had a good heartbeat so everything seemed good! Here I am now, 12 weeks and 4 days (my weeks turn over on tuesdays) and I'm still very nervous that something will go wrong! What is wrong with me?! I should so be enjoying this time! I had to file for soonercare out here and I'm waiting on all that paperwork to come back before I can see a new OB, hopefully this happens sooner rather than later because I am very anxious to get back into the doctor and make sure baby is OK after a long trip like that! Here's to hoping!! So there's my long impossible story about my pregnancy, but I wanted to start getting on here to get some support and talk to a few other fellow mom's to be! So I'm excited to meet everyone!!!

Welcome!!! And congrats! I'm due 2.5.14 so we're about the same!

Well congratulations!!!! Yay! Now I have someone who's where I am! I don't feel so alone! Have you have many symptoms? I have had almost zero morning sickness (thank god!!!) but very very tender breasts and nipples. To the point where in the shower, the water hitting my nipples hurts!

Ha! My nausea has been terrible since about week 7, but apart from that not top bad. My boobs have grown a bit, but I'm tiny boobed and they haven't grown that much, I think hubby is gutted!! Haha. Now I've got lots of tummy pain which I guess is everything stretching.
Sorry to hear that stuff isn't working with SO, do you think it's mendable?

I have random pains on the sides of my tummy, like near my groin. And every now and then i get a pain right below my belly button. It's weird! And I don't know, I really hope so. He has a lot of anger issues he needs to work out before I try things again. He says he wants to move out here to be closer to me and baby but I told him not to bother unless he has money saved up, and has started some form of AA and Anger Management counseling.

Welcome and congratulations :D it's normal to worry at this stage but I'm sure it will wear off soon and you can start to enjoy it :flower:

Well if he has started the counseling and is making the right moves then that a good sign. Actions speak louder than words!

Yeah those pains sound familiar!! I'm trying not to get freaked out by them, I've read they are normal. I only saw bubba a week ago and heard him on my Doppler not long ago too. It's hard not to worry!!

I'm just sat in the car outside a chippy after arriving in Scotland to tell Hubby's family about the baby!!! Very exciting!! :)

Aw yay! That's exciting! I'm trying not to worry about every little twinge but its SO HARD not to!!! I just want everything to be okay with this baby!

Jennifer- Thank you!! :) Congratulations to you also!

Well we told MIL by giving her a knitting pattern for a baby blanket and telling her to get cracking! She's over the moon!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->