Hello-ho-ho!

Eleanor ace

Reaction score
Hi Crazy Christmas lovers! :xmas1:
Who's about? introduce yourself!
I'm Ellie, 31, mum of 3 (aged 5, 4 and 1.5), Christmas addict :winkwink:

Hello! :hi:

I'm Bev, mum of two children aged 5 and 17 months.
I'm so excited for Christmas :xmas9:

Hello!

I'm a Christmas addict, mum to one boy aged 3.5 and one girl aged 14 months.

I've already started Christmas lists! My Christmas addiction isn't helped by living in Lapland, the home of Santa Claus! :)

Oh wow, living in Lapland must be amazing! :)

I'll remember that for next year and accept bribes in forms of accommodation :lol:

I'm Ann, 32 mum of 1 with another on the way. I normally wait til autumn but this year I need to be organised. Yay!

Hi, I am sabby, mum of 2 (age 9 and 19) and nanny to 1 (age 8 months) :)

Hello :wave:

I'm Natalie, 28 with two boys, 4 and 3 years old :D

I can't wait until Christmas! :yipee:

Hi I'm oliv, mum of two sj 3 and cj 2. Also ttc!! I'm Christmas mad and now so are my kids lol husband not so much haha

Hello 😊
My name is Diane 34
And mum to 3 kids; 12 yr old boy, and two girls 10 and 4.
So excited to be planning etc with you girls again!!

Hi i'm Jess 31 mum of 1 DD with another due in January.

Love Christmas and very much hope to be wobbling around the christmas tree this year.

Hello!

I've already started Christmas lists! My Christmas addiction isn't helped by living in Lapland, the home of Santa Claus! :)

No way! You win Christmas :dance:. You know we're going to be pestering you for photos of Christmas land come December, right?! :haha:

Hello everyone! :D

I'm Kate, I have Lucas 7 years and Mush due November. I cannot WAIT for the Christmas clothes to hit the shops this year, baby is getting one of each :haha:

Hello!

What is like there at Christmas. I imagine it being so magical!!

Hi ladies, I'm 32 and mum to two boys aged 7 & a half and 2. Baby boy #3 is due in November!

It is so beautiful here at christmas. Metre of snow, the whole village has traditional and not too ott decs up. Reindeer roam free. On Christmas Eve the village street lights are switched off at 3pm (we have limited day light here in December, only s couple of hours of 'blue' light) and the village is lit by candlelight. It is so magical and if you're lucky the northern lights might even dance for you :)

I'm Liz, nearly 33 and mum to Nancy 5.5, Astrid 2.5 and Dominic 1. I just know Christmas will be here before we know it and with my oldest's birthday being 19th December I like to start planning and getting bits together early :)

It is so beautiful here at christmas. Metre of snow, the whole village has traditional and not too ott decs up. Reindeer roam free. On Christmas Eve the village street lights are switched off at 3pm (we have limited day light here in December, only s couple of hours of 'blue' light) and the village is lit by candlelight. It is so magical and if you're lucky the northern lights might even dance for you :)

That sounds amazing! :cloud9:

Hello all :kiss: I'm Sarah, 28 and I have Thomas who will be almost 6.5 by Christmas. I love Christmas, I don't particularly love the cold but I love the dark evenings, having the heating on, cinnamon scented candles, hot chocolate etc :cloud9:

I'm Char, mummy to Willow who is 16 months, she will be 21 months at Christmas! I can't wait for her to understand so much more this year. We're in a new house this year too that is just begging to be covered in Christmas lights :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->