Hello-ho-ho!

Hi, I'm mummy to 2 girls who are 5 and 18 months. Love Christmas and can never start planning too early! xx

Hi! I am Shannon Mom of two boys ages almost 7 and 4. Christmas crazy :D

I'm Kayleigh and I have two boys who are nearly 6 and 3.5

Hello fellow crazies
I'm Claire, Mummy to two girls who will be 5 and 3 at Christmas.

Very much a Christmas addict!

Helloooo :D

I'm Dani, 30, Mum to Jacob & Esme who are 7 and 15 months old. I am SO excited for Autumn and Winter and Christmas and basically anything that isn't Summer (over it already, oops).

Hi my name is Lisa, I am 35 and live in Birmingham, I have 4 children, 10 year old Jacob, 7 year old Joseph and 20 month old twins Isaac and Lily who would have just turned 2 by Christmas, I am looking forward to it so much

Hey ladies! I'm a bit of a grotto oldie :haha: nice to see familiar faces back again. Im Lucy, 28, I have 2 kiddies aged almost 7 and 4, I've got a little stepson too who's 3.

Really looking forward to this year, last year was awful for me for so many reasons but this year will be awesome :)

Hello :wave: I'm Carly, I'm 26 from South Wales. I'm a Teaching Assistant in a SEN school. I'm Mammy to my DS Riley (6 on 28th December) and my DD Darcy (2 on 3rd December). I absolutely LOVE Christmas!! Even if December is an expensive month in our house :rofl: xx

Hii! I'm Jillian, 29 from central Scotland :) Mummy to 3 girls, who will be 3, 4 and almost 7 at Christmas! Very excited this year!

:hi: I am Pingu, mummy to 2 children, my daughter is 8 just after Christmas and my son is 6 in December. Love Christmas and cannot wait to start planning :happydance:

:flower:

Helloooo :D

I'm Dani, 30, Mum to Jacob & Esme who are 7 and 15 months old. I am SO excited for Autumn and Winter and Christmas and basically anything that isn't Summer (over it already, oops).

This sounds exactly like me :haha: I just don't do summer. Give me dark evenings and wrapping up warm any day.

I'm Jess, mum to Lucas who is 7, Kaiden who will be 5 and Isabel who will be 3. This is my second Christmas as a single parent and I can not wait ... it's going to be the best one yet xx

Hey! I love seeing all those familiar names that pop up at this time of year.
I'm Kayleigh, I'm 31 and mummy to 4 boys. Aged 11, 9, 7 and 3.

Hi everyone!!

On a whim tonight I decided to just see if the Grotto was open and I'm soooo happy it is! :happydance: Things have been difficult. My son was just diagnosed with high-functioning autism spectrum disorder. We're not sure where we are going to be living in a couple of months. Its been stress on top of stress and complete loneliness. But now I have something to look forward to! Time to get out the Mickey Mouse Christmas songs dvd (I only just got my daughter to stop watching it in March, she's like her mommy). I am really looking forward to sharing these next several months with all of you!

ps Sabby how is Darragh 9 months old already?! that flew by!

Hi hun, I'm sorry things have been so stressful for you and your family lately :hugs:

Hi :wave: I'm Tanya and I LOVE Christmas I am mummy to Elliot who is 3 and Izzy who is nearly 21 months - with them being that little bit older I cannot wait to start the Christmas magic with them :cloud9:

WOW Lapland sounds AMAZING!

Hi everyone!!

On a whim tonight I decided to just see if the Grotto was open and I'm soooo happy it is! :happydance: Things have been difficult. My son was just diagnosed with high-functioning autism spectrum disorder. We're not sure where we are going to be living in a couple of months. Its been stress on top of stress and complete loneliness. But now I have something to look forward to! Time to get out the Mickey Mouse Christmas songs dvd (I only just got my daughter to stop watching it in March, she's like her mommy). I am really looking forward to sharing these next several months with all of you!

ps Sabby how is Darragh 9 months old already?! that flew by!

It really has :nope: He will be 10 months in 7 days time :wacko:

I am waiting for Dec to be assessed by the autism clinic, I have been told he may be High-functioning autistic as well, came as a real shock. If you ever need a chat you know where I am :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->