Hello, hoping to get a positive ovulation today

lollypop1

Reaction score
Hello, im new to this so bare with me, im still learning the lingo (thanks wobbles)
Depending on what site I look at yesterday or today should be my ovulation day (my cycle is 27 days give or take a day or two some months) so today is the 11th day.
yesterday was negative so fingers crossed today im going to wait untill around 2pm though, I bought around a pack of 10 ovulation tests thinking it would be plenty (how naive :dohh: but 1 month in and i find im ordering a lot more i really did think once I worked out my cycle I would only need 1 a month, 2 the most) well I can honestly say ive learnt a lot and still learning
I hope to speak you soon as its a good feeling to know theres others in the same boat as me (not in a nasty way just in a moral support way)
speak soon XXX

My cycles are 28 days & I seemed to always O on day 13 :D

Are you cooking your wee before testing? & not testing first thing < a mistake I made lol

What about charting - You mentioned you chart? How does that pan out for you?

x

Hi Lollipop

Good luck TTC.

I got a pack of 50 OPKs from this place https://www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk/acatalog/50_strip_Carton_Ovulation_Tests.html

I think they lasted me around 6 months. The price of these things in the shops is scandalous! :shock:

Have you thought about going to see your GP?

I sell 50 for £10 cheaper than them ;) lol

*Tuts @ Helen* :lol:

Not to me, you didn't! :roll:

*Tuts right on back at Wobbles* :winkwink:

I'll let you off forgot I removed the sticky from this bit & didn't put one in it's place :rofl:

The Ovulation tests never worked for me before (clearblue), but I have ordered some off Wobs ;) and giving them ago again in the hope they DOO work this time round! :wacko:

Hi all
I havent seen the Dr I dont know why Its like I dont want to admit theres anything wrong just yet but im going to try the ovulation test for another 3 months ( 6 months total) and then I will rethink

I chart my cycle, i havent been recording tempreture, just the cycle itself and symptoms I get it seems to be quite regular but Im going to do it properly one of these online things that others use in another thread I read (ooh im a poet)
And Wobble thats a brilliant price! better then I can find on ebay I think I might just take you up on that, how much delivery?
Thanks all XXX

I sell them to support the running of the site :D

50 – £14.99 Free P&P
100 – £24.99 Free P&P

Some people ovlulate earleir or later than they think, charting and opks are the best way to discover this. Im still trying to figure out of and when i ovulate but unfortunatley my pcos can interfere with the results of an opk.

Arcanegirl how long have you been trying for? and a personal question I hope you dont mind, how long ago were you diagnosed with pcos?
and should I really try cooking my wee? I havent been doing that but I do wait untill afternoon to test (even though its agony waiting)

Well you don't want your sample too diluted basically so just try & drink as less as you can until then type thing :D

:dohh: ha ha I see, and theres me worrying how im going to cook it before my partner comes home and catches me stiring it ha ha and i was worried about the smell :rofl: (puts the big pot away:blush: ) Pee pot chicken casserole anyone?

:rofl:

Conclusive proof that us women will try anything!

another day....another test......another s*ding negative .:cry:

I think you may benefit charting temps tbh :D It can appear quite frustrating at the start but if you go with the flow you'll be fine & theres a good handful of us here who will be able to help along the way x

I have been thinking of starting the temp chart, I will have to look it up not sure just yet what to do, think i will get the thermometre on ebay today get everything i need to begin next cycle, does it matter when in the cycle you start?

No because it gets you use to it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"