Hello, hoping to get a positive ovulation today

well I done it just bought one on ebay (god I love that site) my only tiny worry is that it says to take temp same time every morning as its a true reading on temp since no activity will have risen temperature... I work shifts including nights (home around 8am) will it be ok to take it diffrent times but as soon as i wake up, i mean 3pm will be my first thing in the morning some days, sorry once again to be so rubbish but i am a born worrier XXX

How can I chart my BBT if I work shifts?

It is not impossible to take your BBT if you work shifts, but it will be more challenging. Take your temperature at the time you wake up when you are most likely to have had the most sleep. Be as consistent as you can. On your days off, take your temperature after you wake up as well, even if it is at a different time. Make a note on your chart of changes in your waking schedule. You may take your temperature in the afternoon before you go to work if that is your usual waking time and the time after which you are most likely to have had the most sleep. It is not useful to take your temperature when you are already awake and active.

Arcanegirl how long have you been trying for? and a personal question I hope you dont mind, how long ago were you diagnosed with pcos?

Hey lollypop, ive only just seen this.
We have been TTC for 20 months now, i got diagnosed with pcos (by bloodtest, still waiting on more tests to see how severe) in November last year.

Hi Arcanegirl, Im sorry to here that, but I know everything will work out for you!! :dust: I hope the Drs have been giving good advive and help XXX

still no O, Is it usual not to O late into cycle? how late have others been before they O? im worried im not doing it right but I wait untill afternoon 1-2 pm, and i dont drink anything for 2 hours before, can anything affect the result like eating something I shouldent? or illness?
XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"