Hello- I'm Laura

Laura20

Reaction score
Hello. I found this website through Google and though it looked really nice so obviously, decided to join.

Here's a bit about me.

I'm 20 and engaged to my partner who is also 20. In fact, he's only 3 days older than I am!

I currently live with my parents in Dunstable, near Luton. I have lived with my OH but things got complicated so I had to move back home. I am a qualified Nursey Assistant and have just started a new job and I love it already!

My OH has just bought himself a boat (yes, a BOAT!) and has said that when I am pregnant and have gone onto maternity leave, I can go back and live with him which is what we want. We've been engaged since January 2007 and have not made any decisions towards a wedding!

Anyway- we've been thinking about a baby alot lately and have decided to start trying near the end of the year as we both need to sort our lifestyles out. I am Type 1 Diabetic and I don't do well on the Insulin I am on so on Monday am going to a nurse to sort it all out. I want to go to Italy before we start trying hense why it's the end of the year. I'd also like to have a Summer baby!

Anyway, I am a generally friendly person, I love to chat and help out and I hope to get to know some of you soon!

Here's a photo of Matt (my OH) and myself in Brighton last June:

https://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h93/xxlu_luxx18/mandlbandw-1.jpg

:wave: hello and welcome to bnb

Hello there!! I'm sure it wont be long before your a B and B addict! :happydance:

Great pic of you and OH. Sounds like you're both really taking your time to get things just right before your future bub arrives. I hope your nurse can sort out the insulin side of things - you must be feeling crappy a lot of the time with it?

Hopefully see you around the forums xxxx :hugs:

Hello there!! I'm sure it wont be long before your a B and B addict! :happydance:

Great pic of you and OH. Sounds like you're both really taking your time to get things just right before your future bub arrives. I hope your nurse can sort out the insulin side of things - you must be feeling crappy a lot of the time with it?

Hopefully see you around the forums xxxx :hugs:

Defiantely! Diabetes has so much effect on pregnancy as far as I know. Apparantly is I don't keep my sugars in control, I'll end up with a huge baby! That's a rumor I heard anyway!

I'm definately going to research it anyway and keep track of my cycle. I've never really bothered with it!

Welcome to the forums! :wave:

I hope that your sugar levels don't effect your pregnancy too much! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"