Hello, I'm New to NTNP!

beth30

2 Rainbow Boys and Preggo
Reaction score
So here I am, after the TWW from Hell...again... have had quite a few of those. I believe I've had another chemical. My hands and feet are running out of fingers and toes to count my misfortunes. I am going to try to be laid back now. I really TTC for just one month this past cycle, I don't think I am ready. So, like I said, I'm going to try a more laid back approach. Although, I am calling a new doctor tomorrow, just to try to get some answers as to why this keeps happening to me. But I can't get the fact out of my head that my other three doctors that I've had didn't care one bit that something is going on with me.... this last doctor has been more understanding and he also is the one who found out that I have the clotting disorder that causes m/c, but I've had numerous chemicals, so what is up with that?? My sister's friend just started seeing my doctor for the same thing, and she has a month of appts to go to for different testing and procedures to find the problem... I guess I'm not as good as her or something, they just toss me to the side.... anyway, just trying to let everyone know my story, and saying hello.

Hello. I went from the TTC site to this one after a talk w/ my fiance in which he doesnt want to actively "try" right now. Maybe sometime in the future. So I stopped temping but I still do OPKs because I can't help it and I make sure we BD at the right times and he is compliant, so......
Good luck to all of us.
Baby dust. :flower:

Thanks for taking the time to say Hi! I really appreciate it. I just hope I can relax, but I'm kinda high strung at the moment. I pray this uneasyness passes soon.

Hi there, was just reading your post and was wondering if your clotting disorder can cause m/c then would that not be the same thing causing the chemical pregnancies? Maybe rather than switching doctor again you should ask for more details/advice on the clotting disorder. It may be that he hasn't sent for more tests as he believes he's established what the problem is but hasn't explained everything to you properly (unfortunately sometimes doctors don't always go into enough detail and often think a name of disorder/illness explains everything).

Hi Beth... I too am ntnp (bit can't really stop thinking about ttc) my sis in law had a clotting disorder after she had 2 miscarraiges when she got pregnant again she demanded they do something so she wouldn't loose this baby and they put her on (don't no if I'm spelling it right?) hepernan injections she had to take them every morning along with asprin if she didn't ask for that test she would of lost her baby butbahe went full term and know has a gorgeous baby boy... She has a 6 yr old aswell and the docs reckon that is when it started after having her.. Best of luck to you and I would strongly advise going to another doc and getting tested x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->