Hello; I'm new!

Sparkletoes

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to this forum...only joined today!

I'm 28, Husband is 33. We have no children; just 5 goldfish.

We have been trying to conceive for three months although this is the first cycle we have been really going for it properly if that makes sense! I am semi charting; not doing temps. I really don't want to become obsessed with TTC but I think I probably will...it is my nature.

I had pelvic inflammatory disease wthen I was 20; not sure if this will affect my fertility chances. I hope not. My H will make such a wonderful dad; he is already a wonderful H.

Just want to say welcome to the forum and 5 gold fishes...lol...
I'm sorry about the thing you had when you were 20, but i wish you and your hubby all the best and i'll keep my fingers crossed for you :hugs:

Hello, I'm new to this forum...only joined today!

I'm 28, Husband is 33. We have no children; just 5 goldfish.

We have been trying to conceive for three months although this is the first cycle we have been really going for it properly if that makes sense! I am semi charting; not doing temps. I really don't want to become obsessed with TTC but I think I probably will...it is my nature.

I had pelvic inflammatory disease wthen I was 20; not sure if this will affect my fertility chances. I hope not. My H will make such a wonderful dad; he is already a wonderful H.

:hug: welcome :friends:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->