Hello ladies, I'm new here. Looking for support

Mamacat

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm 25 years old with a 3 year old stepson and an 8 month old baby boy. I decided recently that I want another baby soon, hoping for a girl. I am waiting on blood test results from the doctor, which I will get tomorrow. At the time they drew the blood last week, I was told they would tell me the results over the phone when they came in from the lab, but when I called they said the results were there but that the doctor wanted to tell me in person.
My period is now 15 days late, very unusual for me but I've had nothing but BFNs with urine tests, though I stopped testing a few days ago. I've had cramps and low back pain, sore nipples, frequent urination with no uti, and a few other ambiguous symptoms. Just today I started having sharp pulling pains in my right lower abdomen with certain movements, and am starting to be concerned that something may be wrong, I just don't know what. I've read about women not showing up positive on urine tests until well into their pregnancy or even not at all, but I doubt I am pregnant. It's possible, but I am concerned I may have pcos or something. Any comments are welcome if anyone has any thoughts, or has been through a similar experience whether they ended up being pregnant or not. Thanks for reading

I haven't been in the same situation but I didn't want to read and run.

I hope it is nothing serious.

:hug:

Thanks krissie, me too. Bloodwork came back within normal ranges and as expected, negative for pregnancy. Next week I'll have an ultrasound to check for any issues with cysts or possible scar tissue problems from my cesarean...I almost hope they find something so the issues I'm having can be resolved. If they find nothing, I'm kind of at a loss. Maybe it's just weird hormonal stuff because of breastfeeding

I am glad everything came back normal. Where your baby is only 8 months and you are bf it's probably related to that. I know many women don't get their cycles back to normal until they stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->