Hello ladies please read. ..

MKHewson

Reaction score
Congrats to all you bfing mom's. My 5 day old Is exclusively BF. By day amazing at nice seems like he is super gassy. Just wondering who else has experienced this... please tell me this is just a new born thing I'm so paranoid it's my milk .

I did with DS. He outgrew it at 12 weeks. I tried infacol and that helped a bit.

DS2 is the same way. Seems like it got worse around I think 6w and someone told me it was just their digestive system changing (he went from multiple poohs a day to one or two) after about a week he got used to it and has since been pretty well off on the gas. :)

I've had very gassy babies. They have both grown out of it eventually, it's just because their mouths are so little, and their bodies are getting used to digesting milk and getting the nursing technique sorted x

All mine the same as well, ds1&2 outgrew the colic at 3 months ish, hoping ds3 follows suit x

Thanks ladies. I'm trying not to focus to much on it and reminding myself that he system is brand new. I'm so excited to be successfully feeding him lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->