Hello ladies understanding friends so badly needed please

Wanting a baby is a feeling that takes over the mind, and the body. It is not something that can be described in words. Thank you for sharing your story, and my heart absolutely goes out to you. This is a process that feels very lonely, but as you can see by the responses, you are not alone at all.
Every woman on here...(and not on here) understands that "body & mind" feeling. I am terribly sorry for all you have gone through. I do hope you find a way to move forward, try again, or whatever you decide to do.
Peace...
I heard a saying today that I find relevant:
"If you're going to worry, don't do it. If you're going to do it....don't worry."

You poor poor darling. You really have been through the mill! As the other girls said take some time to come to terms with your loss and allow yourself to heal physically and emotionally!

Sending you massive hugs from down south xxx

I'm so sorry for your loss :hugs::hugs: Such a traumatic event to go through!

Please take care! And if you need to vent, please do! We will try to help you in any way we can :hugs::hugs:

All you ladies are amazing , truly .. I have felt so alone and isolated in this , my dh is trying to gee me along , look forward , move on we"ll go on holiday .. I know he's trying his best but I can't just move on , I find it so hard to put into words the way I feel to him and so I don't I keep it all inside, so to find you all with your suport has been my life saver so once again a huge thank you to each and everyone of you , you really don't know how much you have helped me xxx x

So sorry for your loss :hugs: i've been through 3 MC's this year and it's not easy. As soon as your fit enough to ttc again then go for it like they say age is just a number. :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->