Hello ladies!

H

Hbear87

Hello ladies! I am new here and wanted to introduce myself!

I am 25, as of today, and my husband is 31. We have been off BC since July 2011. Most of the time we are actively trying, but this month, I ovulated earlier than I usually do so I am counting this month as a NTNP month. I do chart, so I'm not sure if this is the right board for me.

Anyways, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello!

Hi Hbear! Happy belated birthday! :)

I think this forum is about right for you - there's loads of ladies on here who are actively trying and even charting but are not on any meds etc.

I'm 26, came off the pill in July, have had my first natural period end of August and my husband and I have been trying ever since. So that's one whole month now! ;)

Anyway, welcome along, looking forward to sharing the trying to conceive journey with you! :)

Hi Hbear! Happy belated birthday! :)

I think this forum is about right for you - there's loads of ladies on here who are actively trying and even charting but are not on any meds etc.

I'm 26, came off the pill in July, have had my first natural period end of August and my husband and I have been trying ever since. So that's one whole month now! ;)

Anyway, welcome along, looking forward to sharing the trying to conceive journey with you! :)

Thanks!

I do check my CM too though. So do I still belong here?

Yeah, I guess I check CM too. But I've always paid quite a lot of attention to that so I reckon the only difference now is that I'm including it in my charts. I honestly don't think anyone is going to kick you out from here just because you pay attention to your body. Afterall, that's what it's all about, isn't it?

No problem! Keep me posted how you're getting on - we could be TTC buddies seeing as we're in a similar sort of situation and seem to be taking a similar approach to things?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->