hello long winded and abit tmi sorry

trisha1402

Mother to 2 children
Reaction score
sorry for such a long winded post and my have a little tmi sorry.

i havent been on here for a while so i will introduce myself, my name is trish im 22 and i have 2 children a little boy who is 3 n half named tyler james and a little girl who id nearly 11 months old named roxxi louise.

i dont know where to start so i will start from the beginning which was after my little boy was born, first of all i didnt stop bleeding for about 6 months after i had him i went the depo after 4 weeks till i hit the 6 month mark n came off it the pains i had were awful wehn i came off the injection the bleeding and pains settled down also sex was painful and was still painful in certain positions afterwards, when i got pregnant with my little girl all pains n everything ceased until after i had her then again i was bleeding for 8 months and was painful but not unbearable until i had the marina coil fitted in september it took 2 months to stop bleeding after i had it fitted but the pains im having are unbearable 99% of the time they found a cyst on my left ovary but sonographer says that is only causing about 40% of the pain as when he was scanning me i was tender in areas away from the cyst i cannot have sex anymore as the pains during and after are even worse than normal and as you can imagine no sex= a slight strain on relationship. my apetite has descreased to pretty much none exsistant n all i am always tired and am struggling with day to day activites

i am at the end of my tether i have been the doctors at least 20 times in the last 2 months and theyve done swabs for infections/stis/stds which have cum back negeative tried all different medication with no avail has any1 ever had any of these symptoms and what was the out come did they find out what it was

im really worried cus i am waiting for blood test results if they come back normal the next step is a smear to rule out cancer so i am panicking

sorry for such a long post
tia for reading xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"