Hello Mommies all over the world!

teresarobbins

Reaction score
I'm new to this and am looking forward to making new mom friends. I'm learning more and more about the internet everyday and love the way it connects us from all over the world. I have one son, he's 6, and not sure whether there will ever me more although I wouldn't mind a girl. We'll see what the future holds!

I'm new to this and am looking forward to making new mom friends. I'm learning more and more about the internet everyday and love the way it connects us from all over the world. I have one son, he's 6, and not sure whether there will ever be more although I would love to have a girl. We'll see what the future holds! I've stopped trying to figure life out and whether or not it will bring me what I want. I'm just going day to day right now.

OH hello!!!! Im new too and ive just seen you live in florida (oh how i miss the Florida sunshine (and funnily enough even the florida rain!), i was just discussing this) This english weather is just so depressing! Anyway, good luck on here- hope you get on ok and maybe ill speak to you soon!

welcome :) I'm also in Florida, what part are you in ??

Aubrey :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->