Hello!! New and 13 week pregnant!

ClareyFairy

Mummy to my perfect baby
Reaction score
Hello!!!
Not sure where im meant to be, im 13 weeks 2 days pregnant with my first baby, after suffering a miscarriage end of last year. Im very scared and excited!! I cant quite believe im going to be lucky enough to be a mummy this time round and i really want to stop worrying but its hard!!

So thats it about me really!!!

Congratulations to all of you xxxx

Welcome to the site. Not to worry so much, each pregnancy is different and i am sure things will work out as long as you take care of yourself and try and don't stress yourself out - congrats on your pregnancy :)

Hello and congrats!
You should go over to the second tri and pregnancy sections!

Hello, congratulations x

Hello and welcome to baby and bump.
Try to enjoy this magical 9 months.
Hope this is a happy and healthy time for you.
Enjoy posting here :)

Welcome to BnB,,congratulations on the pregnancy!!! i know the worries that you are going through this is my first baby..im 16 weeks...I've had 2 miscarriages and no matter what you do,, there is still that fear inside you.. But continue to talk and let your worries out on here and it will help out a lot!!!!

hi im kelly and im new to all this to.. im pregnant with my first and also 13-2 weeks to..try not to worry and i know its hard becauxe ihav aswell. iv had two scans now 1 at 11 weeks and 1 yesterday as my twin cousins hav been ill and its very bad for me

everything was ok with the baby which im soo happy but they found a cyst on my right ovary which is scaryy but apparently its common..im gettin worried now but its the worse thing to do isnt it...

how are u feeling?hope ur ok.. im still really tired and dont really feel pregnant anymore..i used to wake up soo hungry in the morn and would hav to eat but i dont anymore which is strange but its all strange and wierd feelings isnt it.. weve just got to think of all the good things and be positive and enjoy it all as everyone keeps tellin me..

would be nice to share feelings and any worrys as were the same time...n nice to know if were going through the same...take care xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->