hello, new and freaked out here!

dizzylizzy

2nd trimester
Reaction score
im new to this and just wanted to say hello, i am 6 weeks pregnant today but had to go to hospital today cause i have had some bleeding, they have booked me in for a scan tuesday but not sure what to expect or how to feel or what to think. very worried but do understand these things happen, fingers crossed pls x

welcome to BnB hun!! its a wonderful place here an has the most amazing people here!! :) sorri to hear that your having bleeding hun! but first things first is TRY not to panic you dont want to go getting stressed, it can be normal for some women to bleed during pregnancy fingers crossed its just a little hiccup and your little bean is safe, good luck at your scan keep us posted :) xx

:wave: hello and congrats on your pregnancy.

As T'elle says don't panic! Many women bleed through pregnancy. If you post in the first tri section there are many more women who will read your post and help reassure and support you. fingers crossed for your scan x

:hi: Welcome to BNB :hugs: try not to worry hun im sure bubs will be ok x

Welcome and i hope everythings ok x

hi all thank you for all your kind replys from sunday, been to hospital today but not much to report, they could see a sack and a possible yolk i think she called it but apparently i might only be 3 or 4 weeks so will have to go back in 2 weeks to c if anything has developed since today. very scary but fingers crossed x

First off WELCOME! Secondly like the others said, try to keep calm (I know its easier said than done but stress can only make things worse) and please remember that some bleeding is normal during pregnancy, especially if youre only 3 or 4 weeks along... Could be a number of things this early on, so just think positive, eat healthy and take extra good care of yourself! Keep us posted and GOOD LUCK!!!
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"