Hello! New Here!

Chris77

Mommy to PJ and Gavin
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new here.

My hubby and I will be TTC in May - thing is I think I MAY be pregnant now. lol I usually have a 28-35 day cycle - I had my last period on Jan 3, We BD'd on the 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th, 19th and 20th. However, we used the "pull and pray" method. lol I should get my period on Feb. 4 if not sooner. My boobs are sore longer than they usually are before AF, not sore now but really HURT if I poke them, a little more moody and emotional (I cried hysterically the other day which is not normal), I"m a little dizzy but not much, a little nauseous but sometimes get that before AF, and I've been having a stuffy nose for the past few days...no sneezing or fever to accompany it, just an annoyingly stuffy sometimes runny nose. I'm also super bloated in the abdomen but my rings still fit fine (they're usually tight right before AF), strange cramping/feelings in lower abdomen and belly button, very vivid dreams ( a bit unusual) so really not sure. Eventhough hubby and I are waiting until May, we'd still be very happy if it happened a bit earlier. lol

Just wanted to say :hi: to everyone!

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!!

Wishing you a speedy :bfp:

Hello chris! i am also new here just thought i'd say hi. The symptoms that you say you have been getting are the exact same symptoms that i had just before i found out that i was pregnant. I really hope that you get a possitive result.

Hi

Welcome to B&B. Fingers crossed for a BFP :hi:

Thank you for the welcome everyone!

I also forgot to mention that my CM is very white and lotiony but only if I check internally, there's nothing on my panties. But there is on my vulva and I feel wet down there. My period is due Feb. 4th. I want to say my vagina has a bluish purplish blackish tinge to it, but don't really know if it's always that color, as I've never really payed attention before. lol I'[m also extremely tired (but usually am before AF)
So, I will probably test on Friday, Feb 1st, if not tomorrow. Probably not though, because I thought, or I should say hoped, I was preggers the last 2 months and wasn't. lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->