hello, new here

makiaaubrey

Reaction score
i have no idea if i am posting this in the right spot or not, oh well. ill get the hang of it sometime :) just wanted to introduce myself and say hello. hoping to have some great convo's, share what i know and learn anything new! i have been ttc for a while now, my 4th and my hubby's first. i am CD2 right now and entering cycle number 17. finally going to the gyno wed for our first " why am i not preggo" visit. i am 37, hubby is 41 and has no children of his own. any questions for me feel free to ask. looking forward to getting to know some lovely ladies!

Hi welcome do you use opks temp check your cm or anything?

hello! yes i do, i chart of fertility friend, temp, opk, check CM and CP, take prenatals. EPO from CD1 till O wish is usually cd12. we have tried maca and fertility ( male) we got from GNC. we have tried soft cups and pre seed. i never ever get EWCM so i will prob get another tube of preseed. i am really hoping the doc can help us with a plan when we go wed. 16 ( now starting 17) cycles is more then enough for me lol

Yes i've only been ttc for 3 months seems like forever lol i tried prenatal last month opk temping a few other things i prefer natural remedys instead of doctor prescribed thimgs natural stuff worked long before i was here lol i'm cd6 last month i got my positive opk cd 12 so i start testing cd10

good luck! for me at least, i am past the natural. i prefer it but i am getting no where and at my age i dont have any more time to waste i feel.

Hello, I am very new as well. Just made an account today! I am only 2 weeks prego but we tried and tried for about 2 years. Finally happened!

Good luck with your appointment i hope all goes well and you get that bfp really soon:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->