hello, new to this forum :)

RedRose19

Pregnant with baby 5!
Reaction score
hiya i wanted to say hello to all the ladies in here, i would love to get to know some ladies also ntnp, ive already got a 6 month old son! i had abit of a traumatic birth with him but im determind to not let it cloud over future pregnancies/births :flower:
im 21 ( 22 on jan 10th) married since july and live with my hubby with my son! we were gonna wait til feb to try but my oh asked if we could start ntnp now so i didnt object as it took us 3 years to get preg with jamie! thats another reason im eager to get preg again

anyone else trying for number 2 :happydance:

Hi!! We're ntnp by pulling out around my fertile days. If it happened though it'd be #2 for us. Our son is 19months old.

Hi, I am new here too. I wish you lots of luck. We decided to just see what happens for us this time around without actually TTC like we did before. I am 35 years old and I have 3 son's right now. I hope for a little girl, but I would love another son also. Either way is fine with me.

hiya :) r u tracking your cycle? im hoping to ovulate soon :)

Hello :)

I'm trying for baby #1 and its so difficult. I'm just waiting to see if my Af turns up atm.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->