hello! newbie here introducing myself

zehava

Reaction score
hi everyone :)

i've been putting off joining any ttc groups for the last nine cycles. this cycle i've pretty much had it... i need to talk to other women who are ttc!

i'm 36, my partner is 43 and we're ttc number 3. we both have two children from previous relationships. his are 19 and 16, mine are 12 and 14. and when i think about it, we must be crazy to want to start this baby stuff all over again.

this is our ninth cycle ttc but probably the first one that has any real hope. i was diagnosed with uterine polyps and had them removed last cycle. my doctor suspects they were what was preventing pregnancy the previous cycles. *crossing my fingers she was right and i could get knocked up this cycle*

so... hi! i hope you have room for another gal ttc here :D

-z

Welcome! There's always room for another.

This is a GREAT board with so many awesome ladies.

hi everyone :)

i've been putting off joining any ttc groups for the last nine cycles. this cycle i've pretty much had it... i need to talk to other women who are ttc!

i'm 36, my partner is 43 and we're ttc number 3. we both have two children from previous relationships. his are 19 and 16, mine are 12 and 14. and when i think about it, we must be crazy to want to start this baby stuff all over again.

this is our ninth cycle ttc but probably the first one that has any real hope. i was diagnosed with uterine polyps and had them removed last cycle. my doctor suspects they were what was preventing pregnancy the previous cycles. *crossing my fingers she was right and i could get knocked up this cycle*

so... hi! i hope you have room for another gal ttc here :D

-z

Welcome!!!! We always have room here, i sure hope your stay is short and sweet, hopefully a bfp will show up very soon for you!!

Welcome.

I'm ttc #4, cycle #12.

You'll have a big age gap, but I bet it will be really nice to have another baby in the house again.

Hello :hi:

Good luck now the polyps have been removed and hope you get your BFP soon :dust:

Welcome, nice to have someone else with experience here, can we bug you with pregnancy questions? Good luck I hope you get to move on to first trimester boards really soon. (I hope we all do!!) There is some fantastic support here, and some wicked laughs too!

thanks for the welcomes :D

Natsby... ask away. when i was ttc with my first two there really was no trying. i went off the pill and got pregnant right away. it was rather freaky. so i didn't keep track of my cycle or early symptoms because i really wasn't expecting to be pregnant so fast.

but i do remember the pregnancies and births. they were night and day. my daughter (oldest) was a piece of cake. she was textbook right up to her birth. my son... omg. remembering what i went through with him is making me wonder why i want to do it all over again! i really am nuts ;) lol.

Welcome Zehava :thumbup:

Cycle 4, 14dpo Af due 25th June

Me 40 OH 39

Hi ladies, hope everyone doing ok..xxx

Hi Zehava! welcome. I hope your stay here is short!! :flower:

my son... omg. remembering what i went through with him is making me wonder why i want to do it all over again! i really am nuts ;) lol.

Yep, that was my third birth. Just horrible and I actually have considered an elective c-section if I have another baby. But, hope springs eternal and I find I keep telling myself "Each birth is different. You won't repeat your last birth."

I'd like to repeat my second birth, that was a great one. I was sound asleep and 4 hours later I was holding my son. I only pushed for 30 minutes. 2 hours after he was born I felt great and wanted to go home!!:thumbup:

Yep, that was my third birth. Just horrible and I actually have considered an elective c-section if I have another baby. But, hope springs eternal and I find I keep telling myself "Each birth is different. You won't repeat your last birth."

I'd like to repeat my second birth, that was a great one. I was sound asleep and 4 hours later I was holding my son. I only pushed for 30 minutes. 2 hours after he was born I felt great and wanted to go home!!:thumbup:

with my second it wasn't the birth that was so bad. the pregnancy sucked butt. i was sick from the moment i conceived to the day i gave birth. i actually lost weight while pregnant with him. i just could not keep anything down. after a few months i had a special list in my head of things that (tmi to follow) didn't taste so horrible coming back up. koolaid was great, jello, slushies, crackers, bread, peas, corn... my diet was horrible because i just could not eat. i was on a lot of supplements with him.

then he was born. 7 hours of labour. 3 pushes (i kid you not). i figured that made up for the horrible pregnancy. :) ...AND THEN i hemorraged. all i could think was "you're kidding me right. 9 months of puking and then i hemorrage??? what did i do to the universe to deserve this karma??"

he was worth it all though. :D

Hi Zehava! I'm new to the boards as well and it seems like a great place to come for support whilst we're going through this crazy ttc time x

Always room , I too got to the point ghat I needed other women . Good luck with all this

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->