Hello Newbie to the forum 2nd tri

Angelsmum

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have just joined today, i am currenly 14 weeks pg, My dh and i found out 21st dec and were over the moon, this is our 2nd pg, we found out in march 04 we were pg 1st time, however at 18wks ges my waters broke for no apparent reason and as a result i had to give birth to my baby needless to say my son did not survive, we waited a few months and started trying again but nothing was happening and there was no reason for me not to fall pg. eventually in Nov 07 i decided to stop ttc and just enjoy the festive season try and relax a bit, and it happened, i have had 2 scans and some blood tests and so far this is a textbook pg docs are really happy with my progress.

Now that i am passed the first tri i am starting to look forward although i know i will not completely relax until my 20 week scan when i see the baby and everything is still ok. but i am now started to reach out to other mums to be and try and enjoy being pg.

sorry for rambling and for any spelling mistakes the pg fog has well and truely taken over my brain :wacko::laugh2:

:hi: Welcome to the forum. So sorry to hear of your previous loss :hugs: Hope this baby is a sticky bean

:hi: Welcome sorry to hear about your loss. Congrats on this pregnancy.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/OompaLoompa/7.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"